Finding some graphics on google and reposting it without a source is not okay. And I’m not talking about gifs that you post as a reaction to something. It doesn’t matter that you don’t know who you stole it from. It’s still stealing. If you don’t know who made it, don’t repost it and don’t add…
I am incapable of making gifs and things but I completely agree with you. I write fan fiction and I’d be fuming if someone reposted my words with their name on. This is no different.
If I find something on google that I love and is obviously not just a promotional photo or screen cap then if I can see the source I’ll repost with credit or, if I can’t, I don’t. Seemples!
Oh and if have posted something belonging to someone else with incorrect credit and someone tells me so I either correct the mistake or, if asked, remove it altogether.
- nedthepiewaker reblogged this from samecoin
- mycaptainjones reblogged this from bradspyjamas
- mominanimom likes this
- lamblint likes this
- sirmerlin reblogged this from brolinskeep
- peaceloveandstupiditea reblogged this from brolinskeep
- brolinskeep reblogged this from samecoin and added:
- avrillez reblogged this from r-amonna
- r-amonna reblogged this from accioloveronhermione
- accioloveronhermione reblogged this from samecoin and added:
- soneaselene reblogged this from dylanlinski
- brolinskeep likes this
- bradspyjamas reblogged this from stupidape and added:
- clotpole-merlin likes this
- bradspyjamas likes this
- dylanlinski reblogged this from stupidape
- dylanlinski said: Yeah, I do understand you very well. Some of my edit are on weheartit and it was reposted so many times. At first I asked them and they said they don’t know who made it, just found it in google. And it’s so often, now I’m just bored to do anything.
- elevenscotts likes this
- buckeed likes this
- castials likes this
- sailingsnow likes this
- hawkwidowed likes this
- chrodoara reblogged this from samecoin
- samecoin reblogged this from stupidape
- samecoin likes this
- stupidape posted this